Colocation Servers and Dedicated Server are completely two different scenarios. While a company owns a Dedicated servers and in its you who owns a Colocation Server. Below given are few points which will try to cover the advantages or benefits of Colocation Hosting.
- Reliability – life of a Hardware is well supported by the good power conditions, climate controlled environment. Colocation Hosting offers reliable hosting with clean, consistent and uninterruptible power with the help of generators, multiple power grids in combined with one another, and best maintenance.
- Independent Location – Data Centers are not easily build and needs heavy expenses and time. Also you have to pay the staff who will control your Data Center. If you have a small business best option for you is Colocation Hosting.
- Ease In Connectivity – There is no share in bandwidth as you are Colocating. Other resources including hardware and RAM are also not shared thus allowing your server to run at highest capacity. Colocation companies offers high bandwidth and redundant Internet connections, making your information readily accessible to your customers according to their demand. Speed of the Colocated server will be higher because of the high bandwidth and therefore your customers will enjoy a quick response increasing your reputation.
- Savings – If your server demands in-house requirements then it will cost you a lot. A lot of money has to invested in internet connectivity, personal maintenance and other facilities. Companies which provide Colocation servers already made the investment in the field and you can concentrate your money on other serious purpose.
- Flexibility – Once you sign up for Colocation servers, you can easily upgrade your resources as your business grows. Thus making Colocation greatly flexible.
Above given points are enough to make you feel the advantages of Colocation servers.
Know More about hybrid cloud hosting providers in india